1/23/2016 9:35 AM
A story is only as good as its characters.
- What makes an engaging and interesting character?
- Someone who wants something bad enough to do whatever they need to do to get it (it actually doesn’t matter what this thing is as long as it is believable to the reader)
- Someone who controls their destiny (note that most people feel they control their own destiny)
- Someone who possesses something we want
- What do we want ?
- To be smart (in some way)
- To be good/moral (this does not mean to be religious)